Main Page -> Working Seminars
Working seminars – the most important part of the conference. Each participant is invited to be a member of one of the working groups that will meet several times during the conference. Discussions and exchange of experience and ideas are the essential aspects of this activity. It is designed as “an opportunity for participants who want to create something useful for their future work, based on the ideas gathered during the conference”. Participants will not present ready-made results, but will work together to create something new, to design education. They will work on materials and ideas that they got during conference or bring for common discussion, to work it out for classroom practice. Such work could have the potential to help participants find the conference more engaging and to help them in their further professional work. It will also make the conference a valuable catalyst in provoking new projects that grow out of the work of the conference itself.
We plan to organize a work focused on 5 educational levels.
CME’18 leaders of working seminars are:
- Students 3-6 years old: Chrysanthi Skoumpourdi, Greece
- Students 7-9 years old: Jan de Lange, The Netherlands
- Students 10-12 years old: Ineta Helmane, Latvia
- Students 13-15 years old: Kovács Zoltán, University of Nyíregyháza and University of Debrecen
- Students 16-18 years old: Lambrecht Spijkerboer,The Netherlands
We are also open on possibilities to discuss problems related to teaching on a higher level.
© 2017 www.cme.rzeszow.pl